• 189

    Skilled indenpendent visa

    This visa lets invited workers with skills we need live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.

  • 190

    Skilled nominated visa

    This visa lets nominated skilled workers live and work in Australia as permanent residents.

  • 491

    Skilled work regional visa

    A visa for skilled people nominated by a state or territory government to live and work in regional Australia

  • 485

    temporary graduate visa

    A temporary visa that allows international students to live, study and work after you have finished your studies.

  • 417

    working holiday visa

    For young adults who want an extended holiday and to work here to fund it.

  • 500

    student visa

    Visit Australia to participate in a course of study.

  • 600

    vistor visa

    For tourists, business visitors or to visit family for 3, 6 or 12 months.

  • family

    family visa

    For family member visit. 


+61 420 700 399

© 2021 All Copy Rights Reserved by AMC